Yay!

Final edits turned in, and I believe The Twilight Deception is off to the copyeditor’s. I think we’re waiting on cover art because there was a snag that took some time to sort out, but hopefully I should have a release date soon. 😀

Now, to work on Book 2…

Excuse the dust…

I’ve re-themed the website yet again, because I found the old design a bit hard to navigate. While I liked it aesthetically, navigation is more important. 😉

A few things are out of whack, like that there’s a second “Home” link I’ll need Morgan to get rid of because it seems to be hard-coded into the theme, along with a second “Meta” box. Overall though, everything is viewable and working fine!

*phew*

I just sent my edits back to my editor. There’s still some minor work to be done, but I think that’s most of the major. Hopefully, she finds it acceptable.

I’ve gotta say, I love my editor with LSB. She’s freaking amazing. This particular story has been past the eyes of five members of my critique group, plus two editors at the previous publisher, and she pointed out a couple of issues. They don’t make the story unreadable or broken, but it is going to be sooo much stronger as a result.

It’s not easy. It’s been frustrating as hell, because I ran into a point where I didn’t know how to do something, and I’m not used to that when it comes to writing. 😛 But she’s been working with me and is seriously made of awesome.

*crosses fingers* Hopefully, not too much more to be done. I’d like a release date to share with y’all soon. 😉